New generation options:
- A3 anyone?: Support for more paper sizes.
- Attach Backside to card: allows you to flip flimsy office paper into decent card thickness.
- Card padding: Cards are now separated, so color smearing won’t be an issue.
- Card scaling: For those that want better readable cards, or to optimize cards-per-page.
- Foldable storage box: Convenient storage box that fits your cards.
- Improved cutting guidelines: Now covers the whole page, and placed against the card instead of over it.
- Introduction page: Gives printing instructions, and adds the title, link and description of the card.
- Margins: Specify your own margins.
All in all this will allow you to create a neat little personalized package for your decks. Can’t wait to get this finished!