The process is really simple:
1. (B) Blueprint
2. select a square area to use as a blueprint.
3. Use (+) and (-) to rotate the blueprint, (enter) and cursor keys to place.
Some other ideas for later:
- When doors and furniture become available we can add them to the blueprints, so when the room has been dug, it automatically creates placement orders.
- Store blueprints in a library for easy placement.
- It would be nice to tie this in to any thrall or illithid with architectural insight, more skill meaning bigger blueprints.
- Make the selection area blue with white. they are blueprints after all!